Friday, January 29, 2010

7 Day Alert. Please make your way to the nearest PANIC station



 
As a true procrastinator, I should probably wait until the last day before going into panic mode, but considering this is a 3 month project, I think a week before leaving is a good 'weight-adjusted' time to start my panicking.
 
It's not what I know that's causing concern, but what I don't know. Like what should I be doing right now that I'm not doing to prepare...
 
My crazy half believes life's problems can be solved with bags, boxes or bowls. In this case I think I need more bags. I will take plastic bags, large ziploc bags, sandwich bags, totes,  and canvas bags. Phew! Unknown problems solved.
 
I wonder what my rational half will come up with... stay tuned...


1 comment:

  1. I was going to suggest that you bring along a couple of large plastic bags ... they come in very handy for separating that stinky tropical laundry from your clean stuff! And when full, you just hand the bag to an unsuspecting laundry shop...

    I frequently have bad dreams in which I arrive in Asia totally unprepared, without my passport/without any money/without any clothes, etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete